Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rolling a New Blog

Hey everyone, Randy here and welcome to the blog. I wanted a place to just blurt out my thoughts on tabletop rpgs, and board games. These thoughts will mainly be about 5th edition D&D to start, but will branch out as we start getting into a rhythm here. These thoughts will mainly be about adventures I play in, thoughts about the classes, game balance, party dynamics, maybe some random tables, and character concepts.

So who I am? I am a half Korean/Caucasian American living in the Midwest. I grew up loving board games, and have been fortunate enough to have video games in my life since a young age. I love rpgs, and am an aspiring game developer and designer, both video and tabletop.  For now I am a multimedia designer/animator/developer , which is so close yet so far from what I would love to be doing but is pretty good for now.

I run a bunch of 5E D&D games for my friends throughout the week, and make way too many characters that I probably wont have the opportunity to play but I am always hopeful :)

I have also become a collector of board games, huge Final Fantasy fan (please XV don't suck) , and I am a host on the Roll For Topic podcast. On Roll For Topic I created topic tables to roll on, that create random topics for us to to talk about. The topics cover pop culture an media, tabletop, video games, books, movies, and so on.  If you would like to listen you can find the cast on iTunes and Google Play, or you can listen here.

Okay well that is it for now hopefully you will be reading a lot more from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment